All prices are in US Dollars
- Most of the merchandise we sell is imported only after you order it. For this reason, it can take up to 8 days to be shipped from our office in California. If you need to receive your order in less than 2 weeks after placing it, contact our customer service department at (916) 760-7208 to confirm it can be done.
We ship most of the orders by the Postal Service and can ship to PO Boxes and Military and Diplomatic addresses.
- Any cancelation after placing the order will be treated as a Return and the terms and conditions for this will apply. For more details visit our Returns and Exchanges page
- Transfer of Ownership and Risk of Loss
- At CalzaFino.com, we value transparency and clarity in all our transactions. Please note that the ownership and risk of loss for any products purchased through our website transfer to the buyer at the point of shipping. This means that once your order is handed over to our shipping carriers, the United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS), CalzaFino.com is no longer liable for any loss or damage that may occur during transit.
- Our standard shipping includes insurance coverage of up to $100.00. We recommend that customers consider purchasing additional insurance for higher-value items. Please be aware that once the goods leave our warehouse, they are under the care of the shipping carrier, and any claims for damage or loss in transit should be directed to the carrier.
- We strive to ensure a smooth and satisfactory shopping experience and encourage our customers to review our shipping policies for a comprehensive understanding of our procedures.
- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us?" section below.
- If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice of whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- How do we protect visitor information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- Do we use "cookies"?
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- How can you opt-out out, remove, or modify the information you have provided to us?
- To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules, you may receive any emails already in production.
- To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction to service that transaction and for record keeping.
- Third-party links
- In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
- Changes to our policy
- Questions and feedback
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us all feedback about privacy or any other issue.
- Online Policy Only